Following the continual improvement of Mitter, alpha 2 is now released.
THIS IS AN ALPHA RELEASE! We want to test most of the new features and code to be sure that things are going to the right way. Some features (like DBus notifications) were disabled at this point to make sure the base code works without a problem. If you want to help, remember to run Mitter from a terminal with the “-d” option (to display debug messages.) Any help is welcome.
- Added missing files in the install (via setup.py.)
- Fixed links to reposts.
- Fixed display of names with “&”.
- While typing messages, “Del” won’t try to delete the selected message.
- Actions on messages selected in the “Replies” now work.
- “Replies” are marked as such in the message lists (with a “in reply to” message.)
- Removed the “Ctrl” for sending and canceling messages. “Enter” will send the message, “Esc” will cancel.
- Added missing libraries in the install (via setup.py.)
For the next alpha, I want to mark all strings as “translatable”, paving the way to internationalization.